martes, 22 de mayo de 2012

SuMMer loVin' hAd me A blAst

                                                
                                Hey! Where are you? I've got tickets for the catwalk!


                                                 Just coming back home! But I'm totally in!



I don't know what to wear... so many heels and purses that I like!










                                                            
WE ARE READY TO GO!


GREAT SHOW!

NOW AFTER THE SHOW... LET'S PARTY!





Oh! I almost forgot to tell you something.... haven't you heard? The MUST for this Summer is this vintage bag!
Fred Perry



Twitter                           Facebook

2 comentarios:

  1. All the pictures are so wonderful. I love the red bagpack, so cool@ :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. love the vintage bag, and love the song that inspires the name of this post! xx

    ResponderEliminar